Kaboom Fireworks has been Canada's premier online fireworks retailer for the past 15 years and we are all about service. We know how excited you are to get your fireworks so we will do everything humanly possible to get your fireworks to you as quickly as possible. For a limited time only, we are pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $250 before taxes.
Shipping to NL, NT and YT will be subject to additional delivery charges due to complexities with shipping to these regions. (see notes below regarding extra shipping charges)
Please allow for the following delivery times:
- GTA: 1 to 2 business days.
- Outside GTA but within Ontario: 1 to 3 business days.
- Outside Ontario: 3 to 5 business days.
Please note that due to the nature of fireworks, courier companies impose a “dangerous goods” surcharge to all deliveries
. We do however offset this surcharge the more you buy, so why not add a few more items to your cart and spend your money on fireworks – not shipping!
- Taxes will be added to your order as applicable.
- Delivery will be made via ground shipping, wherever possible.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase fireworks.
- Delivery orders are shipped the same or next business day.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Paypal.
- Kaboom Fireworks is not responsible for packages delayed in transit.
- Delivery surcharges may apply to Rural Route or Beyond Point deliveries
Notes regarding charges not covered under our free shipping guidelines
* Extra Charge may be applied to 'Rural Route' or 'Beyond Point' deliveries (extra charges vary from order to order, a Kaboom employee will contact you if your order falls under this criteria and inform you of the amount.)
* Newfoundland, Yukon & Northwest Territories orders subject to delivery surcharge.
* Due to a recent change in delivery policy between Nova Scotia and Newfoundland via passenger ferry, fireworks orders can only be shipped to Newfoundland via air and are therefore subject to Air Shipping.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We are working with shipping providers to alleviate these problems.